I have always had a strong passion for games and their development. This passion drive me to learn about coding and 3D . I started developing small games for my highschool, then I kept working on my own projects and now I working at a researching lab at my University where I can use all the knowledge I learned about games and put it into practice.
The first games I created were made using Blender Game Engine (python). Then I moved to Unreal Engine and started experimenting with C++ and their blueprint system. Once I got into the university and started my certificate as a Game Designer, I had to learn how to use Godot and Unity (C#). Both of them were very user friendly and it was easy to transition all my knowledge to these engines. Nowadays, I mostly work using Unity since most of the people I work with get used to it quickly.
Since the beginning of 2021, I started experimenting with VR Game development
- I created several games using Unreal Engine 4 and Unity
- Most of my games support OpenXR which means that they can be used in Steam VR, HTC Vive, Oculus Quest 2, etc.
- Use Handtracking input for my Oculus Quest 2 game prototypes
- Adapt standard game functionalities such as locomotion, storage system and triggers to VR
- Work in group to design a VR game and make changes.
- Designed a virtual simulation for students to learn how a manufacturing robot works